Southern Utah Academy of Healing Arts (SUAHA) is a wellness center that found a gap in the massage therapy profession that needs to be filled. Our school focuses on medical massage to help fill the rising need. Our curriculum has an in-depth training of Anatomy and Physiology, injuries, common surgeries, movement therapies to help students understand the needs of the medical community. Although we are medical based, we teach the student to look at the whole person. The whole person is not just the physical part, it includes the emotional and mental aspects to each individual. At SUAHA you will:
- Learn a medical based massage technique from experienced, licensed massage therapist: such as deep tissue, trigger point therapy and more.
- Experience the healing power of energy work, where you will learn to free the body of emotional trauma and clear the mind.
- You will get 850 hours of classroom time, hands on massage training and clinical massage.
- Build your clientele while you are still learning and have that base to build from when you finish.
- Not only will you learn the techniques but you will also learn how to market and run your business.